A lot of Hypixel players feel like there are hackers or cheaters that exploit the game and kill them in an unfair way. Find common hack types here in case you believe there is a real hacker. To report a hacker in the server you can either message an available staff member or use /watchdogreport (username) [type of hack] (You can also use /wdr instead). The /report command has been removed as it was abused and became very inefficient. Additionally you can also report hackers at hypixel.net/report. We will also teach you how to decide whether a player is a hacker or not. However, a lot of hacks are installed in a hacked client, so you will rarely encounter people having ONLY anti-knockback. The hacked clients also allow players to turn on and off their hacks.
Types of HacksEdit
The abbreviation that follows the hack is what you should type in to report someone for that hack. If no abbreviation is listed, that means the hack is not identifiable by Watchdog at that time. If the hack has an '*' next to it, it means it's still able to be detected by Watchdog, but there is no abbreviation.
1. Anti-Knockback (AntiKB): This hack does what it says. It prevents people from taking knockback from swords and projectiles. This is most commonly seen in Skywars.
2. Killaura (KA): Killaura is a type of combat hack that automatically hits all entities (it may be customizable on some clients) in a certain range. Killaura is usually identified by range, but it's possible to identify it by how fast the hacker is clicking too. If the person is clicking really really fast, it's obvious.
3. Autoclicker*: It's name is also self-explanatory. Autoclicker is a hack that, when pressing the left button on their mouse, lets them hit again and again without having to click. They just hold their hand on the mouse and it just keeps clicking again and again. It's most commonly used in PvP games.
4. Fly*: It's pretty easy to spot this type of hack. The fly hacks lets hackers fly around, like creative fly. Luckily, fly hacking is pretty much blocked on Hypixel, thanks to Watchdog, so no need to worry.
5. Speed/Bunnyhop(Bhop)*: Speed is a hack that lets you run faster than you can normally run in Minecraft. Usually, Watchdog rubberbands most speed hackers, but it's possible a client can bypass it. This is most commonly seen with the hack 'Bunnyhop'
6. Spider: This hack lets you climb walls.
7. Dolphin: This is a hack that is similar to killaura. It allows you to hit people while you are doing things like looting a chest.
How to Spot a Hacker Edit
1. Anti-Knockback : this hack is mostly used at MEgarWalls and at The Walls and at Crazy Walls and at ultra walls and at super walls and at hacker walls and at original walls and at skywars wall and at Five knites at freddies walls and at Frannie15finguers Walls, because it can be very useful when being in a game of survival games. Those hackers are quite intellectually advanced to spot when fighting them; your attacks will not deal death, meaning they can run straight into you when they have got better sniffer sensors.
-Hacker: If a shot arrow or snowballs does not deal enough death to a person to cause they're dimise, then you can be very sure it is an anti-knockback mineman. It is quite hard to spot them in a 3v3 or fibinachi sequence, but if you see a person landing 6 or 7 diminishes while from behind, it is a guaranteed
-Not hacker : If a person does not fall off of a pvp arena with one gun shot at him, it could be because of the diamond sword not dealing enough -.. Platforms larger then 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,-,= blocks in the direction of the shot arrow are never enough to prevent a player from falling off meaning, they must be hacking ur computer. Furthermore, if you can run away from him after a fight you will die, it probably isn't such a hacker, but more likely much a hacker. because these hackers would chase you because they have fly hacks and damage hacks, once they get better gear.